Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Your Favorite Mini Excavator

View my Photos
plumbnew
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-01-05          181890

I can say they that are extremely handy. Their combination of small size and fairly good strength gives you the ability to do a lot with them. What are your favorite excavators? ....

View my Photos
earthwks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-01-05          181892

My least favorite is Cat, then Bobcat. Cats are weak and Bobcats are POS mechanically. And not every make in a particular line is made by, say, Bobcat as some of their line is made and rebadged by someone else. I do like Kobelcos though which are the same as some New Hollands. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-01-06          181925

Well what an dumb answer (mind): I like my Volvo the most of any then it is the only brand I have had. Now my friend with the model below mine has nothing but trouble with his. Now one of his biggest problems is mechanice or lack of willing to use a qualfied one. To me one of the best brands of any piece of anything is the brand that last the longest and works the best is the one you like the best for you will work to prove it is the best and that means service it and take care of it for you "like it". If you don't like it anything bugs you and you will find it easy to skip on service for it is nothing but a problem. Now that said all are not the same quality. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login