Go Bottom Go Bottom

Watch your head

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-06-21          187428

Every spring my wife goes to Godlewski's greenhouse in Great Meadows New Jersey. She thinks she gets a better price there...hard to say. I am very sorry for the plants as she buys way more than she can plant and or care for :-(

I don't think they actually grow anything there... it looks much like the world depicted in the Mad Max movies...

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Watch your head

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-06-21          187429

Godlewksi greenhouse please do watch your head.... LOL ....

Picture Link
Just For Fun Off Topic Watch your head

Watch your head

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2013-06-21          187430

Hungry ??? ....

Picture Link
Just For Fun Off Topic Watch your head

Watch your head

View my Photos
Art White

2013-06-25          187502

Worst part is some of that looks like it was pre-Sandy destruction!
My wife always likes how people like the looks of our place. I always buy to much and I have restricted myself from going to anymore auctions. I've bought to many already that I don't need!
On the other side it gives me more excuses to bring a small backhoe home to move shrubs and tree's from my test areas of looks and endurance to central ny winters to there final growing area. ....

Watch your head

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2013-06-25          187505

Pre Sandy o yeah! Over the years they keep moving the greenhouse business to a new location on the farm. The old locations are just left in ruins like one big EPA disaster site, I count at least 4 abandoned greenhouse locations.

Godlewski's is also in the habit of abandoning trucks and tractors scattered across the property wherever it was when they finally stopped LOL not a pretty site when left for 10 or 20 years.... ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login