Go Bottom Go Bottom

A Must Read

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-08-10          133153

Iran has said it will answer the UN demands on 8-22-06

This date may not have been picked at random and we must ask why it takes more than two months to formulate an answer to the world.

This may be the answer.

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

A Must Read

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-08-10          133155

If Ahmadinajad wants a nuclear bomb, I think we should just give it to him. Give him a bunch. I'm all for free and open exchange of nuclear technology. And make sure all Americans are outta the way when we make the "transfer". ....

A Must Read

View my Photos
SG8NUC
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-08-10          133169

If a nuclear weapon is slipped into a country and deployed, no-one will know who sent it. Who will you retaliate against? Iran knows we will not use Nuclear weapons against them. They do not have the ability for mutual destruction. No way to deliver the goods to America except by terrorist. So they do not fear nuclear weapons, never mind their muslim beliefs. This mess in Iraq will just get larger no end in site. Pull out guard our borders and allies. Send long distance wake up calls when any activity is discovered that maybe a threat to our freedom. Make sure to keep them down. We can deliver the goods anywhere we want at any time. We should not loose this advantage or allow our enemies gain this knowledge. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login