Go Bottom Go Bottom

Where to find parts for Ford 800 hydraulic cover

View my Photos
oldthreetime
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2018-07-14          197858

Somewhere my life got super-complicated and when I got back to refurbishing the interior control linkage of the 3-pt. hitch hydraulics of my Ford 800 I discovered several parts missing. Gone bye-bye are the "position control arm" and a part labelled simply "arm" in the exploded view in the I & T Shop Service manual. (This manual is put out by Intertech Publishing in Kansas, and it's pretty much a copy of the original shop manual put out by Ford).

Any suggestions on where to find such old parts for this model of Ford, or maybe an actual hydraulic lift cover with its guts?? The same parts were used in the Ford 600, 601, 800, 801, 2031, 2131, 2120, 4120, 4031 and 4131.

I'd really appreciate any help on this.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Where to find parts for Ford 800 hydraulic cover

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2018-07-15          197860

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldthreetime | view 197858
Somewhere my life got super-complicated and when I got back to refurbishing the interior control linkage of the 3-pt. hitch hydraulics of my Ford 800 ...

yesterdaystractors.com

If they don’t have it you probably won’t find it anywhere else except maybe a tractor bone yard.

Best of luck. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login