Go Bottom Go Bottom

Asian Garden Tractor

View my Photos
Paul
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-01-04          34267

Many of my travels to the orient, I noticed farmers using a three wheel type motorized vehile. It was chain driven, bicycle type seat with one wheel in back and two forward. It had a large platform over the front tires and could haul a large amount. Bicycle type steering.
Has anyone seen these and are they available in the US? Would be a great item for the large garden or arbortum.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Asian Garden Tractor

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-01-04          34270

Like the mini pickups, I have not seen these here. Although someone may have imported them.
The closest thing I can think of is a Gravely 2 wheel with the sulky. You might find an old Gravely that would serve (read antique). New ones are too much for most non professionals.
Web site is attached. ....

Link:   

Click Here

Asian Garden Tractor

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-01-05          34284

Sort of reminds me of the Vespa trucks that were in common use (at least in Spain) during the mid-60's. Amazingly large loads going up amazingly steep hills and all with what I believe was the same engine as the scooter. They were one wheel front and two rear. In the right spot, something like that might do better than a riding mower with a trailer. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login