Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota L4310 or New Holland WD45D

View my Photos
jay
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2001-08-09          30824

I am looking for advise or whether to purchase a Kubota L4310 or New Holland TC45D? I do a ton of mowing, and I have some serious side hills. I want a good reliable stable tractor. Any suggestions? Jay@tsdp.com

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2001-08-11          30877

Looking at the decks for both if you do a lot of mowing could save you some money in belts and repairs later. The Kubota deck uses cast iron pulleys which help remove the heat from the belt better and they are lathe turned so they are true to the belt. The belt that they use is also a double V which also helps to the traction and load carrying ability of the belt. ....

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2001-08-12          30910

I don't believe that New Holland sells a center mower finish mower for the 45D. I don't know about the Kubota's stability but the New Hollands is very good even without filling the tires. A neighbour in Kentucky had one and the slopes were about as steep as you would care to run on. My 4 wheel drive JD 750 was not much better than his 2 wheel drive New Holland. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login