Go Bottom Go Bottom

Sprayer GPM controls

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-07-18          193150

I am looking for electric sprayer controls but find very little info on them so far. Have three section boom system and need about 12 to 14 gpm. Only system that shows a gpm that I have seen is 8 but not clear if for all the boom sections or per each, big difference. Any suggestions on brand, source or the electric boom control systems would be appreciated. kt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Sprayer GPM controls

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-07-28          193206

Well must be one of the best kept products secrets out there. Ask the retailer for info when I posted this and still not reply and can find very little detail on the manufacture's site.

A friend told me to drive to the them and look at the plumbing fittings, then you will know if sufficient. ok ....

Sprayer GPM controls

View my Photos
yocsr1

2015-07-29          193223

I was look at northern tool catalog and depending on the nozzle the gpm is lower than you think. A10ft 3 nozzle-1gpm, 14ft 4 nozzle-1gpm, 12ft 7 nozzle-2 to 5 gpm. ....

Sprayer GPM controls

View my Photos
kthompson

2015-07-29          193229

The nozzles I have always and do run are spraying .4 gpm at 40 psi. For 17 nozzles that gives me 6.8 gallons. If I pick it up to 60 psi it goes to .49 gpm and that puts me at 8.33 gpm. Then I do not want a system that is at it's max ability for a sprayer for could need to add a few more nozzles for coverage or use larger nozzle to get the gallons per acre with some chemicals. Guess could put tractor in "crawl" gear. lol

I do appreciate the point the gpm per nozzle is not that much but there are booms here and we don't have large fields that was say 30 feet each boom. They all run electric controllers but seems no one who sells the units know the info on them. Well take that back, at least no one I have asked. kt ....

Sprayer GPM controls

View my Photos
yocsr1

2015-07-29          193231

I get you. Your talking a lot bigger than I was thinking. I'm like you, the dealers should have the info. You might get online and get tx for Baine & Co. and see if they can tell you anything or atleast point you in the right direction. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login