Go Bottom Go Bottom

Farming Magazine

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-27          126717

Is there a Farming Magazine you would recommend to help a small farmer?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Farming Magazine

View my Photos
DenisS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-27          126722

kt,
"Hobby Farms Magazine" looks like something you might find interesting. Though I haven't read it myself so can't give a recommendation one way or another. Discount subscription for it is pretty cheap, so might be worth your while to try it for a year. ....

Farming Magazine

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-28          126752

Every county has an extension office. They can be a wealth of information as they extend all across the country. They help farmers compile data to help them in most all ways, from fields, to the bugs, to marketing their products. They also would know which magazines the area farmers might be reading that have the same interests you do. ....

Farming Magazine

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-03-28          126806

check out this link is may help. The WWW answered all of my questions about the garden. Sometime this post is good for tractor questions. LOL. ....

Link:   

Click Here

Farming Magazine

View my Photos
kthompson

2006-03-29          126820

SG,

Amazing, not only do all dirt roads lead to Clemson, so does the web. Amazing! Might be more roar in that tiger than thought. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login