Go Bottom Go Bottom

Got a deal on some diesel fuel additive

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-24          72143

Gunk Diesel Tone fuel conditioner....anybody ever use this stuff? I cleaned up at Tractor Supply Center last week. They had 4 gallons of it on the clearance shelf. It was regular about $21 a gallon and they had it marked down to $3.63 a gallon can. I figured how bad can it be for that price? Then this last Saturday, Rural King had a no sales tax sale and had Power Service (white bottle) fuel additive in the 96oz. jug for $7.49! I could not pass it up and got 2 cases. Anyway, the Cummins, Yanmar, and I are happy! Life is good.......especially if you can get 50% or more discount!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
plots1
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-24          72147

I run the power service in my duramax.I think it was closer to 9 dollars for that many ounces at wallymart. sounds like you got a fair shake. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-12-24          72148

plots1, how is that Duramax running? Haven't heard much about it since you got it, so I will take that as great news! I was up in your neck of the woods Monday. I took a trip up to Sikeston, MO to pick up some trailer tires and wheels. Was a real nice trip. Took the wife and girls and we stopped in Lambert's Cafe for lunch and got the bread rolls thown at us. Good eatin'! Got a great deal on some trailer tires and wheels. Traffic was not bad either. ....

View my Photos
plots1

2003-12-24          72150

Chief, the MAX is really runnin strong, seems to just keep gettin better as the miles grow., Guess it's startin to break in some at 8913 miles. My wife's grandparents live in Sikeston and we too will be headed that way after the first of the year. ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-12-24          72151

Well heck! I s'pose we're neighbors. Sikeston is about 3 hours drive from me. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login