Go Bottom Go Bottom

2017 Tax Plan

View my Photos
toolate
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-04-27          196611

Surprised to see the WH Tax plan as just a one page proposal. With big news being 3 instead of 7 tax brackets. But no indication of what income ranges are in what brackets?

This is the kind of proposal I would have gotten a D on in high school. I expect better from our Goldman and Sacks appointees.

As long as I am in the zero tax range I guess it will work!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

2017 Tax Plan

View my Photos
chuckles
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-04-27          196621

Actually since the tax code is about 74000 pages long, it was probably pretty smart to make a one Page proposal as it is painfully obvious that this beast is not going to be changed in bada bom bada bim fashion.

2017 Tax Plan

View my Photos
ford2000
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2017-04-28          196633

As a small business, really small that has a marginal S Corp, I do hope something gets done to make it simpler. I absolutely dread Tax prep and filing that I do myself. I really spend months of the year just feeling anxious about the couple of weeks it takes me to get all my records and such....

The only positive thing that happened for 2106 is that all the returns can be e filed now... the pain was find SW that could do it. Used Taxact and worked like a charm. ....

2017 Tax Plan

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2017-04-30          196647

Remember accountants make money based upon tax accountant work and will lobby hard to prevent too simple tax code. Doing away with estate tax hurts the life insurance industry, estate planning attorneys and accountants. Will those three industries get a hold of congress men and women? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login