Go Bottom Go Bottom

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-10          164832

Anybody plan on attending?

I went there today to set up, the field is pretty wet due to all the thunderstorms. I really look forward to the first day but by the end of the third everyone is pretty well burned out.

We are in the NW Main Tent. I invited the local utility to work with me so we have mini live line along with my invention :)

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-08-10          164833

Don

Not sure if I make it. Have to travel Wed will try for Thur.

BTW is the Steam Pagent this comming weekend or last.

Harvey ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2009-08-10          164834

NYSEA was last week if that is the one you are referencing Harvey. Hope to see you at Empire, I will be in my usual spot. Not sure if Art is planning on it this year, I am sure his business will be represented. ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2009-08-13          164895

I'm not going to be there this year as the date and Bouckville antique days are running neck and neck for timing.

There is a lot of new machines there! We took over our new Kubota 126 tracked tractor which should work well for many of our farmers looking for better hillside stability and pulling power.
There is a lot of new machines from other companies as well there, one of our boys came back and just listening to him about the new equipment made me think of a kid in a candy store!

So far many farmers seem optimistic over their business, just not the pricing of the milk. There is way to much money lost between the farmer and the consumer. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login