Go Bottom Go Bottom

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-07-17          143796

Anyone here going to Empire Farm Days this year? If so, perhaps we can meet someplace. I will be in the Dig Safely New York booth during the event helping to promote the one-call system in New York.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-07-17          143803

Sounds like an INVITE to ME! So ahh, what kind of accomodations we talkin' 'bout? LOL ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-07-18          143808

We get you up here you won't want to go back! ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
harvey

2007-07-19          143879

HOOKY COW is it that time of year already? State fair right around corner. Steam Pagent also.

Am gonna try and get up there in the am. Rub elbows with the dealers. Red tractor section...

Cutter will you be there every day?

We are flyin at work. It has been hard to find enough trucks to hire to get the materials moved. Hopefully I can break loose for a couple of four hours... ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-07-19          143880

I sure miss those e-mail notifications.

Yes, I will be there every day, DSNY is my new employer. I saw Art there a couple of years ago, last year I did not attend. Lunch is on me for whomever makes it.

The NYS Fair, another of my favorites soon to follow and then summer is pretty much a memory. ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-07-29          144145

Here is a link to the farm event with directions.

Link:   

Click Here

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-08-06          144390

Other then some time in the Case-Ih booth at thr very beginning of the day I'm going to be at the Kubota booth other then for lunch and out of there by three. Lunch any one at 12? ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
harvey

2007-08-07          144441

Art/Cutter I'll be up Thur am. I believe I can sneak away for a few hours. Just gotta make sure phone has full charge...

See yall then.

Harvey ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-08-07          144442

My cell is 315-796-2338 just in case my ADD takes me to a different booth! I've got lunch covered. ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-08-08          144486

I will be all over the place tomorrow trying to nab some vendors for our safety seminars. In the DSNY booth #30 first thing and then on the field. I'll wander back over to the Kubota booth mid-morning to see if anyone is around :) If you miss me at our booth, ask someone there for my cell number.

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-08-09          144554

Art and Harvey,

Great to see you both today and a pleasure meeting Harv for the first time! And Art, you always have some great stories to share.... ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
harvey

2007-08-10          144583

Don & Art Don a pleasure meeting you also. I had a great visit. The place is like ole home week. Say many old friends and always have to kill a few bulls with them. Art a great visit and thanks for the time with Gehl. We gotta git rid of this Cat... I did not get to see everything. State Fair comming and I try to spend time in the dairy barns...

Harvey ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-08-10          144585

It was a beatiful day and great time with Harvey and Cutter! You did let me off easy not having to buy lunch! ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-08-10          144605

Art,

They should all see you coming now with those lime green tee shirts :) ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-08-10          144607

All washed and ready to go to work! I got it, phone first and then dig!!!!!! By the way do you make house calls? Should I pick you up a Sylvan Beach? It would give you some tun time on that gas! ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-08-17          144785

Art,

I can be bought :)

Seriously though, you drifted away when we were casing the Case exhibit and I never did get a good chance to finish our discussion.

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-08-18          144788

Cutter, that was the Cat booth and you were doing your duty with work! Did you get to the right person there? ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-08-21          144890

Wow Art, we did so many that week I got a bit mixed up. Yes, thanks for the lead and they are extremely interested! ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
Art White

2007-08-22          144901

Now just for the fun of it are you going to the state fair? I haven't been to see it in years and my wifey has been telling me we need to go!? I'm going to be there today with a group but otherwise I might take a crack at going. I think I'm showed out? ....

Empire Farm Days

View my Photos
cutter

2007-08-22          144936

Art,

Yes, I will be there all day tomorrow with wifey and may help my coworker with the BUD costume he volunteered to wear in the parade.

I will be there all day on 8/29 but that will be a work day. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login