Go Bottom Go Bottom

Taishan Rear main oil seal

View my Photos
Pat Gil
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-07-12          90630

I have a Taishan 254 4wd (2cy diesel 295T) in need of an rear oil seal in the motor need parts help

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
chipuren

2004-07-12          90658

We might be able to help with that seal, many parts of the 295 are in common with the 395 and 495 used in our KAMA tractors. Shoot me an email and I will respond with more info. ....

Link:   artrac

View my Photos
Pat Gil

2004-07-13          90756

What is a KAMA Tractor? I've owned this Tai Shan for about a year i bought used it with clutch problems. Fixed the clutch problems with $4.00 in bolts and 4 hrs labor. and the tractor has not given any problems till now leaking engine oil into the clutch area. Help ....

View my Photos
ED

2004-07-13          90820

Pat: take the tractor apart and bring the oil seal to a bearing seal supplier such as Bearings Inc. Look in the Yellow pages for supplier. They will in all likelyhood be able to supply you with a sub that would be better than the original. The old seal has to come out in any event. LOL

ED ....

View my Photos
Thomas Howe

2004-10-11          98067

I came across your discussion board while looking for parts availability for my tia shan ts354c tractor. I bought it this spring, and it has been a nightmare getting parts for it. Unfortunately, the dealer that we bought it from sold it "as is" because he had bought a load of them from a bankrupcy sale. He told us that it has a one year parts warranty, but that is where we have been left hanging, because we don't have anyone to contact to help us. Anyone out there know where we can order parts for this tractor? It is a 2004 and only has 11 hours on it. I would appreciate any help. Thanks and God Bless. ....

View my Photos
Lenarguy

2004-10-11          98122

Guys!!! Chip already answered both of your questions! Call or email Artrac, it is in Arkansas, Chip is a great person and excellent to deal with.
The Kama is the larger version of the Tiashan, if my information is correct.
Good luck! ....

View my Photos
chipuren

2004-10-11          98146

Thank you for the kind words lenarguy.

Thomas,
we may be able to help you with parts. Typically the warranty must go through the selling dealer because the factory warranty is FOB China and the selling dealer normally absorbs shipping expense or just gets parts included in a future conatiner.
Of course we have an inventory of parts that we have purchased to support the tractors that we import.

Please email or PM your needs and I will see what we can do to get you taken care of. ....

Link:   artrac

View my Photos
Thomas Howe

2004-10-12          98153

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. The most recent "problem" with my tractor is that it won't start. I have checked the battery, and it is fine. The contacts are clean. I used it just the other day, and it did fine, now all of a sudden there is nothing.....not even a click. Any ideas? I will be getting on your web site to contact you further. Thanks again.

Tom ....

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-10-12          98160

Your question might get more attention if you started a new topic Tom. But just on the off-chance, do any of the other electrical devices work? It might simply be the system fuse.

//greg// ....

View my Photos
rebeleigh

2004-11-23          100813

Need a head gasket for a TAISHAN TS-304A 25 HP 4WD tractor. This is a 2-cyl diesel engine tractor with a 295 serial code. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login