Go Bottom Go Bottom

new workshop

View my Photos
Thanos
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-11          70827

Hallo to every one. I am Thanos From Greece, and i have the opportunity to establish a workshop in Athens where i plan to join and paint furniture. The furniture will be imported from Pakistan, and as my bank needs a buisnes plan, i need to know what kind of machinery i 'll need, how big the workshop has to be and any other usefullo detail. I remind you that the furniture will be sent unjoined and with no polish. If somebody can help me, my E-mail is Thanos_Athanasiadis hotmail.com Thanks in advance.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

new workshop

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-14          71146

Thanos
Furniture takes up space and the operations require some areas for prep and painting. I guess the number of units you want to do/month is also a question.
A friend of mine bought out an operation in MS. He has a 40,000 sq ft (~ 4000 sq.m) facility, with 20 ft ceilings and it was packed. He also had 8 60 ft (20m) truck trailer loads of material and some remaining at the facility that he bought the material from. He was only assembling examples of each variety he had.
You would need a paint booth depending on the type of finish you are applying. Bare minimum you need a clean area to paint in. Size of the unit would also be dictated by your dry times and through put.
Peters ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login