Go Bottom Go Bottom

NH TC35D any owners out there yet

View my Photos
Andy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-03-22          14058

saw the brochure for the NH TC35D today...I'm thinking I need to add it to my shopping list. Anyone out there have any comments/experiences with the real thing yet??

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
william

2000-07-11          17884

ANDY, DID YOU PURCHASE ATC35D? I ORDERED ONE WITH BUCKET. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR SOME STORIES FROM ANY OWNERS. I ORDERED A 5' BUCKET AND AM WONDERING IF I WILL BE SORRY I DID NOT GET A 6'. DEALER TOLD ME A 66" ONE WAS NOT AVAILABLE.
BILL ....

View my Photos
Andy

2000-07-12          17891

William, I'm the proud owner of a JD4300. Although I'm sure its a fine tractor, the TC35D was a bit too large for my needs. ....

View my Photos
william

2000-07-12          17892

andy, i had the same concern about size although the weight is similar.
i can't wait to take delivery to see if i made a good decision

View my Photos
Dave Barber

2000-07-13          17950

I have been the proud owner of a TC-35D for about a month. I have about 12 hours on it. So far I have moved many yards of dirt with the 72"HD bucket and the 17LA loader, I have mowed my yard 3 times with the 84" mid mount mower, and have rear bladed my 1/2 mile long gravel drive way 4 times. The tractor is well designed and built, ergonomics are great, easy to use, attachments come on and off very quickly(tonight loader in about 10 min). The only problems I have had so far is a slight leak in two quick connects for the FEL which the dealer is going to correct and a slight rattle in the area of the starter which he is also going to look at.

You mentioned the extra weight and for the winter months(Wisconsin) this is one thing that attracted me to the 35D. I have turf tires but plan on having chains on hand if the turfs slip too much in 4WD. Super steer is great but you do have to watch the turf because a real tight turn with this much weight with speed will leave a mark(go slow and your fine). The other thing I noticed with SS is the way the front end at first moves toward the object you are turning away from because of the way the axel articulates.

Any questions let me know. ....

View my Photos
Peter Accorti

2000-07-14          17974

Dave,

I'm looking at the the TC35D too. I've driven one but not with the loader yet. One quick question. I've heard that some New Hollands (not necessarily Boomers) do not permit simultaneous bucket and boom loader movement. Any experience to share with your loader? Does it perform both boom and bucket movement simultaneously? quickly?

Thanks,

Peter ....

View my Photos
william

2000-07-15          17995

peter, i have ordered a tc35a. cannot answer you bucket question. i am supposed to receive mine in about a week. will let let you know. i ordered a 5 ft. bucket. i am now wondering if i should have ordered a 6 ft. one. it just seemed a little big for that size tractor but 5 feet is not as wide as my tires. ....

View my Photos
Dave Barber

2000-07-20          18149

Peter, sorry I have been out of it for a while to much work not enough fun time. Sitting here thinking about your question, I can't honestly remember if you can move the boom and bucket at the same time. I believe you can, but I will verify it this weekend. I have the loader off right now but will need to put it on again this weekend. Now the "quickly" question I can answer, both the Deere and the Kubota are faster at loader activities then the NH 35Ds. I remember going through the specs of comparable Deere's(4400) and Kubota(34XX) and both were faster in the print. However, IMHO experience is more important when using a loader then a few seconds in cycle times. The better you become at using the loader the faster the work will be and the less important a few seconds of cycle time are. I have seen people waste more time because they are not using one correctly, including myself at times ;) ....

View my Photos
Peter Accorti

2000-07-25          18269

Well I've decided to take the plunge with the TC35D with 16LA loader. In my tests this past weekend you can move the bucket and boom at the same time. Should be delivered this Friday! This seems like a really good machine, I can hardly wait.

Peter ....

View my Photos
Peter Accorti

2000-07-29          18358

Bill,

Did you get your tractor yet? Got mine yesterday. What a great machine. Been mowing like a fool. BTW I got the 72" bucket. From what I've read the tractor has the power to handle it. Plus for snow removal I wanted a bigger bucket that extends outside of the wheels. My 2 cents.

Peter ....

View my Photos
william

2000-07-29          18359

PETER, I'M SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE MINE THE FIRST OF NEXT WEEK. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE 6 FT. BUCKET. I'M STARTING TO THINK I MAY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE WHEN I ORDERED A 5 FT ONE. WILL LET YOU KNOW. ....

View my Photos
Bird Senter

2000-07-29          18360

I don't know what the overall width of the tractor is, i.e., width of the outside of the rear tread, but I'd sure hate to have a bucket that wasn't as wide, or wider, than that. ....

View my Photos
Terry Weivoda

2000-07-30          18372

Peter, which mower did you get with your TC35D? Are you satisfied with the quality of the cut. As soon as I can make the financing work I plan to trade my 4600 Deere on the TC40D with the 84" mid mount mower. I am trying to found out if the owners of this tractor/mower combination are satisfied with it. ....

View my Photos
Peter Accorti

2000-07-30          18387

Terry,

Sorry, I've used the term "mowing" loosely. I have a 6' Woods rotary cutter (XT172). The quality of cut has been so high that I've starting to call it mowing. When the times comes, and I tame my yard, I'll probably go for a rear mount mower. Maybe a 84" to 90" rear discharge. I've heard people like the mid mount mower, but I want the ease of install and unistall. Plus I did not get the dealer installed mid PTO (not a big deal I assume). If there is any other input I can provide please let me know. I put 3 more hours on mine today, so far I'm loving it.

Peter ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login