Go Bottom Go Bottom

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
ksmmoto
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-01          103278

Hello!

I thought I would introduce myself as I have been mostly lurking for the past year. I have a 2003 Kubota L3430 and quite a growing collection of implements. Last winter I started checking this forum and several other tractor, logging and motorcycle forums. I have learned tons of knowledge from all of you.

Spent the summer outside on the tractor, but now winter is here and I thought I would start posting on some of my projects and ideas. I don't spend much time outside when it is 10 degrees except to blow snow and ride snowmobiles.

ksmmoto

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
harvey
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-02          103283

Welcome! Enjoy the season, slower paces are always good.

Harvey ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-02          103286

Welcome; New thoughts and ideas are allways interesting, so don't be shy, join in. Frank. ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
grinder

2005-01-02          103287

Welcome aboard, that is a nice looking tractor, what do you mow with? ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
ksmmoto

2005-01-02          103301

Hello grinder,

I have a King Kutter 6' finish mower for the Kubota. I wasn't going to get one as I have a Ranch King (AYP) 20hp riding mower. But since I have quite a lot of open area that I mow (about 3 acres counting my home golf range), I decided that would speed things up. It does save time, but I keep mowing more so maybe it evens out. Still use the rider for tight areas and around trees.

I ended up mowing our church yard and helping mow our local park! You have to be careful what you get as lots of new friends like your equipment and I like to run it!

ksmmoto ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
grinder

2005-01-02          103302

Golf in your yard and a big Kubota with a hoe! It just doesn't get any better!
I was just wondering as I would like to get a hoe and not sure my 7500 is big enough to do what I want,but I will still need to blow and mow.
Thanks ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
beagle

2005-01-02          103326

Welcome aboard fellow Michigander. Nice to have someone else on board from the big mitten. ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
Iowafun

2005-01-03          103362

ksmmoto, know what you mean by people getting interested in your equipment. My brother played on my JD 4310 when he finally visited. 15 minutes into it he exclaimed "I gotta get me one of these!"

I don't care what brand you've got as long as it's a tractor and can do the projects. My next adventure is fixing my pathetic grass situation. Prefect for a tractor! ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2005-01-03          103370

ksmmoto, nice orange rig you've got there. What motorcycle forums to you frequent and what do you ride?
Dave ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
ksmmoto

2005-01-03          103411

Hello shortmagnum,

I lurk mainly at Moto Talk, KTM Talk and Dirt Rider Net. Haven't posted much yet. I also check Racer X and Cycle News every day for the lastest news.

I have a sizable collection of bikes, most not running or junk as my wife says! I sell on EBay in the winter, going to sell bike parts if I get to them.

When I get a new bike I will go with KTM. I like all bikes and anything with a motor. Like atv's, bikes, snowmobiles, watercraft, autos and tractors of course!

I really like the tractor sites, check them everyday. I do search the general newsgroups through Google, but I don't post much.

ksmmoto ....

Just Saying Hello

View my Photos
shortmagnum

2005-01-04          103414

I haven't had an offroad bike since the mid 80's. Lately I've been interested more in the sport touring end of the motorcyle spectrum. I have had the itch to get something for off road again but it would have to be a dual purpose bike. Then again I have the itch for alot of things but only a select few end up mine. :)
Dave ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login