Go Bottom Go Bottom

yanmar 1601 D

View my Photos
jb5050
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-04-03          140964

Hi everyone, I just bought a 1601D, with tiller, loader and backblade, 550hrs. on it, looks like new, paint, metal all seems well. I have 5 acres, need to move a little dirt for road, fill in rough areas in pasture, move a few 100lb. or so rocks and do general use with it. I paid $7500 total. I am looking for english operation manual, have manual on loader, it was new just before I bought it. tiller looks good, tines all seem there and in good shape. back blade is ok, not great. Anyone have an idea about size and type of box scraper? Oil to use, when to change. I am new at this, so any information would be helpful. Jb50

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

yanmar 1601 D

View my Photos
lsheaffer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-04-03          140999

I can supply you with the closest manuals. ....

yanmar 1601 D

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-04-04          141017

Jb,

You might just want to click on Leonards handle to see his profile, then you can send him a Private Message.

Posting your address on the internet is not always a good idea.

You can edit your message to delete it if you want.

The link to PM Len is below as well.

Dennis
Tractorpoint ....

Link:   Email Len Sheafer

yanmar 1601 D

View my Photos
jb5050
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-04-04          141018

Thank you Dennis, I guess I come from a different safer world and am to trusting. Rely on the shotgun and dog not to mention hard-nosed woman I live with. Site will not allow me to send email address or write him. I am not a premium user yet and cannot reply to him. JB
How about this "urmaild to yahoo will get info to me, so will urmaild at hughes dot net. ....

yanmar 1601 D

View my Photos
auerbach

2007-09-26          146100

I'd get good with the back blade before buying a box.

Change oil every 100 hrs, filter (if there) every 200. Use diesel-rated. Viscosity depends on ambient temp, usage, and starting ease (eg long running in high temps use 40, maybe 50; short runs in the cold use 10 or 20, variable use multi such as 15/40). ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login