Go Bottom Go Bottom

JD 855 for sale

View my Photos
Steve
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-07-27          6353

I am thinking about selling my 1994 JD 855. I has 24 HP, hydro, MFWD, turf tires, loader, HD 3pt hitch, 5' bush hog, 6' finish mower, 5' box blade, 6' rear blade. This tractor has only 480 hours and has been garage kept since new. Just completed the 500 hour PM. Oil changes every 50 hours and hydraulic fluid changes every 250 hours. Asking $15,200 for everything. Located in south central Indiana. Contact me at sabbott@idoa.state.in.us if interested.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

JD 855 for sale

View my Photos
Jason

1999-07-29          6403

I wish I had the money right now! Because at that price it is definatly a Steal! I now have a John Deere 4200, which I love! But there are some things I liked a lot better and I miss that I had on my previous 855. By the way! I traded my 1987 855 Hydro, with 4WD, #52 LOADER, 60" Mid - Mounted Mower.. with about 1700hrs.. a very well kept machine, Inside every night.. original owner. I almost fell over when they gave me $12,400 for the trade in... I really thought that was a great deal.. So I imagine yours is in better shape being newer and not to mention the numerous attachments you have included in your sale price..Good Luck..for any of you buyers..This is a very, very , good buy! Don't Hesitate on this one..Jason ....

JD 855 for sale

View my Photos
DAVE MINICH

1999-07-31          6486

I SAW A 855, WITH A LOADER AND 60INCH BELLY MOWER AT A DEALER TODAY THAT HAD ONLY 325 HOURS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YEAR IT IS IT LOOKS LIKE BRAND NEW BUT I WASN'T ABLE TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR IT. I DID PRICE ANOTHER 855 THAT WAS A '96 MODEL WITH A LOADER AND BRUSH HOG. IT HAS 420 HOURS AND THEY OFFERED TO SELL IT TO ME FOR $12,000. HOWEVER, I AM INTERSTED IN YOUR OUTFIT. WHAT IS YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR FOR A CASH SALE AS I WILL HAVE TO TRANSPORT IT TO SOUTHWEST MISSOURI. ANY IDEA WHAT IT WOULD COST TO GET IT TRANSPORTED TO ME? THANKS! ....

JD 855 for sale

View my Photos
Steve

1999-08-12          6886

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS IN THE MARKET TO PURCHASE THE EQUIPMENT THAT YOU LISTED. HE HAS NO COMPUTER SO I AM AIDING HIM IN HIS SEARCH. IF YOU STILL HAVE THE EQUIPMENT FOR SALE PLEASE RETURN BY E-MAIL YOUR INFO SO HE MAY CALL YOU OR i WILL GIVE YOU HIS TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOU MAY CALL HIM DIRECTLY. HIS NAME IS JOHN LEAHY AND CAN BE REACHED @ HOME # 614-873-0480 OR AT HIS BUSINESS @614-444-7979. MY NAME IS STEVE JUST TELL HIM THAT I E-MAILED YOU AS HE KNOWS THAT I WAS FORWARDING THIS INFORMATION TO YOU. THANKS HOPE YOU BOTH CAN GET WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR . ...STEVE.... ....

JD 855 for sale

View my Photos
john hall

1999-08-15          6948

that is a very fair price for your tractor. wish i had the money for another 855that way i could get the wife off of ours and i could use it :) just curiousbut what model are you going to get to replace your 855? sincerely john halllive oak fl. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login