Go Bottom Go Bottom

What s the matter The heat got you guys

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-07-16          59621

Whupped???? Man, it is hotter than Bill Clinton eye balling 16 year old cheerleaders at a high school football game! Haven't heard much out of anyone lately.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-07-16          59623

Heat?

It's been in the low 70's (low 60's at night) here for weeks now, I got in the pool last night at 11:30pm to warm up...

Even the fish are liking it.

Best of luck. ....

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-07-16          59625

It's been bouncing around 100 degrees here.... too hot to work outside. ....

View my Photos
AC5ZO

2003-07-16          59630

It has been up over 100F here (New Mexico) for the past few days. I was in Phoenix last week to see 113. Any other bidders?

I don't care if it is a dry heat, it is still friggin' hot! ....

View my Photos
Chief

2003-07-16          59633

If this keeps up, I will be able to sneak in and post ahead of Doc. ;o) LOL! ....

View my Photos
Billy

2003-07-16          59634

Just 95 here in Oklahoma. Not bad at all for July. (for you AC5ZO) Except of course, the humidity :P ....

View my Photos
AC5ZO

2003-07-16          59635

The humidity is very low here. The Swamp Coolers keep it about 70F in the house and add humidity.

It looks like the monsoons are finally getting ready to start and that should cool things down a bit.

95 is a normal peak for here. The recent triple digits have set twenty year records for high temperature. It also causes the wildfires to pop up easily. ....

View my Photos
kwschumm

2003-07-16          59636

The day I moved from Phoenix it was 122 degrees. Phoohey. I grew up in that crap and couldn't wait to leave. Spoke to my poor brother who still lives there and he said they had a 116 degree day last week. Yuck.

Here in beautiful Oregon it is about 75 today. Great tractoring weather, if I could just shake this sinus infection..

Since I got my new 4310 two weeks ago I've only been able to get about 6 hours of seat time between visitors and illness. I've got to get a break soon, the trees are calling....

View my Photos
DRankin

2003-07-16          59637

Talked to my buddy in Anchorage. It was 87 there last week. They are dying. ....

View my Photos
Peters

2003-07-16          59640

It has only been in the mid 90's here but the humidity is about the same. If you are out side for any length of time you have to change. ....

View my Photos
harvey

2003-07-17          59656

It's only high 80's here in central NY. Tends to get a little warmer on the job sites where we are putting down 300 degree blacktop. But sissy that I am I turn the blue thingy nob a little farther left and the fan thingy nob a little more to the right and keep right on truckin...

Life is good in a new, big truck... Plus the views of young ladies with skimpy little thingy clothes really makes the day interesting...

Summer is good but I am awaiting winter lay off... Its been a long summer already... ....

View my Photos
Misenplace

2003-07-17          59666

I guess I'm the odd man out. Its been relatively pleasant here. We have been haveing a fair amount of rain, hovering around 75-80. The mosquitos aren't even too bad this year. So far overall we have had a very pleasant year in S. Michigan. ....

View my Photos
JFarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-07-20          59829

It's been over 100 all week in the Sacramento Valley. Yesterday 110. I came when it hit 104. Today was only 104, and next week will average 102. It's not so bad if you start work at sunup, and get used to the heat slowly. But after the day job it's hard to get outside when its this hot. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login