Go Bottom Go Bottom

JD4400 MFWD SynvRev R4 tires dual scv mid rear PTO

View my Photos
Dale
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-07-23          6208

23 July 1999 - I have been quoted a price of 19,700 for a JD 4400 MFWD, Syncreverser, R4 tires, mid and rear PTOs, dual SCV (what is that?) and a JD 72" belly mower. The tractor is in stock and available now. That seems high since the 430 loader is quite a bit more money than the 72" belly mower, but since a lot of people seem to have trouble locating a 4400 maybe it's better than waiting (or maybe that's what the dealer hopes I'll think). Thanks is advance.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
MEL

1999-07-23          6234

I agree with you that this price is high. I ordered a 4400 with HST, turf tires, dual scv (hydraulics needed to hook up a loader), mid pto, tall folding rops, and 60 in commercial belly mower (4400 comes standard with MFWD and rear pto) for $18,000 (tax and all) on April 15th. The tractor has been shipped and is due in at the dealer around the 27th-28th. I'm not real sure about the price difference between a 60 and 72 in. mower, and the HST and syncreverser, but unless you really need the tractor right now, I would do some more looking around even if you have to order one to get what you really want at a decent price. ....

View my Photos
Dale

1999-07-26          6295

Mel, where are you located? For a couple of thousand dollars, I will drive quite a ways if my local dealer isn't willing to talk. Thanks. ....

View my Photos
mel

1999-07-28          6372

I live in Brierfield, AL. The dealer I use is--Farmers Gin And Tractor--in Warrior, AL 35180. Phone # 205-647-0662 or 205-647-8772. Talk to Mack Marsh, my dad and I have both dealt with Mack on several occasions and neither of us has ever had a problem with their dealership (family owned and operated by the Marsh family). There are several JD dealers closer to me but it has always been well worth the drive to deal with Mack. ....

View my Photos
Eddie

1999-08-11          6840

I just shook hands on a 4400 HST, 4WD, R4 tires, rear PTO, dual SVC and folding ROPS for $17000 (with a deal to buy a 430 Loader at cost later on). It was the only one around though, rather than ordering one and waiting till November. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login