Go Bottom Go Bottom

Ag rims

View my Photos
David Sparks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-01-14          34560

I have a Ford 1210 with turf tires. I want to put ag tires on it. Can anyone tell me what Shibaura it will cross to? My bolt pattern is 31/2 center circle, 6 hole pattern, 4 3/4 center-to-center on lugs. I'm thinking that a set of Shibaura rims will be cheaper that Ford rims. I would also be very interested in any used Ford rims. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Ag rims

View my Photos
Roger L.

2002-01-14          34582

Most compacts use a standard rim and bolt circle. No need to buy by brand name and much cheaper. Most (not all) wheel offsets are standard as well. You might start by going to millertire.com and looking at the rims there. If yours is 4wd, be darn sure to match your existing front to back tire circumference ratio. You can probably do that on the 1210 by putting on the same Ag tires that were originally offered for that tractor. Tires are also standard size. The manufacturers typically did not change the front to back gearing when they went to turfs, they just matched the ag ratio from the selection of existing turf tires. You can do the same in reverse. But why go to ag tires at all? Seems like most go the other way? ....

Ag rims

View my Photos
Becky H

2002-03-29          36867

I just bought a jd4100 compact tracter and bought industral tread tires and rims and removed the ag tires and rims. They are to harsh for mowing yard with. I am interested in selling them if they would fit. They only had about 200 hrs on them.Email at eqine2@aol.com if interested.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login