Go Bottom Go Bottom

hydrolic pressures

View my Photos
mudman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-24          84175

I want to build a loader for a cub 3165 but I dont know what the working pressure and the valve bypass pressures are on that mower. Im not sure where to get the information at. Any help?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

hydrolic pressures

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-04-25          84191

Mudman; Somtimes owners manuals give the hyd pressure, sometes not, but a repair manual or your dealer should have that info. Best to find out first how much pressure it should have then put a guage on it to see if things are still up to snuff. Frank. ....

hydrolic pressures

View my Photos
TomG

2004-04-25          84198

The full system pressure may not be appropriate depending on loader design. On another thread there's also the question of appropriate circuit relief pressures. Many valve assemblies have their own pressure reliefs that are adjustable. Some may not have circuit reliefs though.

One of the problems in a home-brew design is that the normal system or working pressure may allow loads that exceed the tractor's structural capabilities. The design really should be an engineered one. There are CAD companies that sell designs for implements and maybe one of them has a loader design for the Cub. An alternative is to copy something that's already in use. ....

hydrolic pressures

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-04-25          84234

There are a few companies out there that make loaders for all different types of tractors ie. woods,bush hog, stocker, alo, and many others. If you find one of those companies that produce a loader for your tractor than they will more than likely have the valve and all hyd references that you would need. ....

hydrolic pressures

View my Photos
beagle
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-04-25          84286

Check out a company called KWManufacturing. I had one of their loaders on a previous tractor and was impressed with the quality. They produce loaders for several OEMs and you will be assured that the loader is compatible with your tractor model. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login