Go Bottom Go Bottom

loader info

View my Photos
RobbyS
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-12-31          46772

I've located a used FEL,Hunt tractor u-haul model # 165. I'm trying to find info about the loader..ie Will it mount on my tractor? What is it's reliability? Has anyone had any bad experiences with this company? I plan to mount it on my tractor: Kubota 2350 4WD w/ power steering. The bucket dimensions are: 60" wide X 20" high X 24'deep.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

loader info

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-01-07          47084

I've never heard of that make, how old is it? What was it designed to fit? Just when I think I know it all, I find something new, what a life! ....

loader info

View my Photos
upnorth40
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-01-10          47251

Art,
My initial request for info was based on a phone call to the owner of the loader,since then I have seen it in person. It does say Hunt tractor on it, but the serial # tag indicates it was made by Dual MFG., in South Dakota.I have searched the Web for this company, without much luck. The only hit was a reference to Woods Dual. Did Woods buy out Dual MFG ? ....

loader info

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-01-10          47254

Yes, Wood bought out Dual. Dual was an old loader company for many years. Depending on the model, would depend on who built it at the time of the merger. Parts for these loders at this time would come from your woods dealer. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login