Go Bottom Go Bottom

Allied Loader Model 250 questions

View my Photos
Bill>Eug.Or.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-12-21          46386

I am interested in finding information to mount an Allied Model 250 Loader on my Ford NH 1920. I am also trying to find info on the loader itself. Capabilities, specification and price of a used one. ANY information would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Bill

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
TomG

2002-12-21          46391

Allied Loaders, as well as Farm King implements, became a part of Buhler Industries some years back. The site for their loaders is now:

http://www.buhler.com/sitefiles/index1.htm

I have an Allied 195 on my 1710. The '95 series is still current, but I couldn't find a 250 on the site. Before the Buhler takeover, the site used to have tech drawings of their loader frames etc. Such things aren't there now but maybe an e-mail to them would turn up some info. CS and tech support was great when I contacted them and probably remains so, especially if the people before the takeover are still there.

View my Photos
Bill>Eug.Or.

2003-01-01          46811

thanks Tom
Contacted Buehler. Great response by those folks to email. However, no luck on the Model 250 loader. Have been drawing a blank.

Have a welder/fabricator putting it on my tractor this week. Seems to be going well.

Would like ANY information on the model 250 allied loader. I can not even find a reference to one through any search on the net......ideas welcome.
Regards, Bill ....

View my Photos
TomG

2003-01-02          46828

I don't know when I'll get around to it, but there's a small chance that an e-mail to me from an Allied engineer survived on my old computer. The CS tech support person passed my question to a design engineer. He e-mailed me tech drawings and explanations.

Anyway, there's a chance that an e-mail to a design engineer who might still be in company (located in Winnipeg at that time) would know about 250 models and that sort of information has become isolated from CS staff in the new company organization. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login