Go Bottom Go Bottom

Loader for a Ford 1910

View my Photos
bruizerman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-12-13          46090

Can you tell me if a loader 'kit' is available for a Ford 1910. How much $$$? Can a DIY tackle the install. Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Loader for a Ford 1910

View my Photos
Bill>Eug.Or.

2002-12-13          46097

I echo the same exact question for my Ford NH 1920.
Thanks in advance. ....

Loader for a Ford 1910

View my Photos
DavesTractor

2002-12-13          46101

Koyker makes a bolt on kit for the 1910 and the 1920. We sell the Koyker and they generally mount up nicely. Buy the full kit, with hydraulic hoses, fitting, joystick valve and mount. Comes with every bolt and nut and fitting you need. Find a local dealer and save on shipping. Near Eugene, Oregon is Rick McClain at Best Used Tractors. I'm down in California. If you contact Rick, tell him I sent you. Dave...Dave's Tractor. ....

Loader for a Ford 1910

View my Photos
TomG

2002-12-14          46106

I have an Allied 195 on my 1710. I think the Allied, Farm King lines etc. are part of Buhler but made in Canada. I think of the loader as a decent economy type. It came with the tractor, so I can't compare prices. About the only complaint I have is a somewhat slow dump speed, but that's due to the 1710 hydraulics rather than the loader.

If I were buying something new, I'd get a valve that has a regenerative fast-dump feature on the bucket valve. My valve assembly has a 3rd control valve section for a rear outlet. I'd like a second rear outlet, and many valves can be order with about as many control valve section as desired. I'm not sure such an option is possible with a joy stick linkage valve assembly.

If I was getting fancy, I might think about a valve with self-leveling. I've heard of but haven't seen hydraulic self-leveling, which keeps the bucket at the same angle during lifts. I'd probably avoid such features on a small tractor because it does take power to rotate the bucket in addition to the power required for a lift. Anyway, there are a bunch of features available in valve assemblies and plenty of opportunity to pick and choose when buying something new.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login