Go Bottom Go Bottom

Loader problem

View my Photos
Vmsmgr
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-09-10          42222

I've got a Koyker 150 loader and I was doing some pushing with it yesterday and I heard a snap, then the dump doesn't work. I can lift and lower the bucket and I didn't see any leaks anywhere, but I can't make the bucket dump or roll back. Anybody got any idea what might have happened ? BTW it's got a joystick control.
Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Loader problem

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-09-10          42229

Check the linkage between the handle and valve first and make sure that is working, ortherwise I believe it would be a problem in the valve. ....

Loader problem

View my Photos
TomG

2002-09-11          42266

In addition to Art's comment, I'd notice if the relief valve opens when the dump valve is operated. I'm thinking that a snap could have been a part on the loader that might be binding the curl and preventing movement. Some types of valve problems, connections or obstructions also would open the relief valve.

I'd also notice if the 3ph stops working when the curl valve is worked. On many systems, it's normal that the 3ph won't lift when any loader valve is active. If the 3ph continues to lift, we'll have more information to work with if you can't get it working.

Loader problem

View my Photos
vmsmgr

2002-09-12          42313

Well I found the problem. I disconnected the second cylinder on the bucket and gave it a slight tug and the whole thing cam apart in my hand. The cylinder shaft was destroyed at the end and the aluminum plunger looked like a pretzel. So I've ordered a new cylinder. Thanks for the suggestions though. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login