Go Bottom Go Bottom

Loader projects finished

View my Photos
Craig Dashner
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-02-10          35450

Just wanted to share my projects with you. I finished a snow blade and a set of forks for my 410 loader. Both are low-budget, picked up the forks and the blade cheap and the steel was from scrap.

The forks came off a 1000# hand operated, hydraulic jack, lift truck. Got them for $10. They are supposed to ride on a 1" round rod, but the one on the forktruck was bent to heck, so I adjusted them to ride on a plate instead. Turned out pretty good. Lifted a pallet of bricks with no problems.

The snow blade came from an equipment dealer. It is a blade that clamps on the top of a road grader to "throw" the snow off the end, so you don't get a big windrow. Got the blade cheap and made the frame from scrap tubing. Bought skids and springs from a plow parts place. Works good, rolls the snow out pretty good. Even handled the 6-8" of wet heavy crap we got a couple weeks ago.

Enjoy!

Link:   Project pictures

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Loader projects finished

View my Photos
Mrwurm

2002-02-10          35451

Craig, your projects are truly inspiring. I have made a few gadgets for my tractor as well. I retrofitted a newer model snow plow to fit on my old John Deere. It was very satisfying. I've got to have a snow blade like yours!! I have 400 ft of concrete driveway. That thing looks awesome!! Thanks for the pics.

Loader projects finished

View my Photos
Dana Trumpp

2002-02-10          35453

They both look great. You will enjoy both of these projects for years to come. Keep up the good work! ....

Loader projects finished

View my Photos
EFC Construction

2002-02-11          35496

Very Cool!! ....

Link:   

Click Here

Go Top Go Top

Share This