Go Bottom Go Bottom

Honda Loader for sale

View my Photos
Mike Hewitt
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-05-05          15448

I have a HONDA Loader that fits on a Honda's Discontinued 5518A4 Multi-Purpose Tractor Retails for $3,555.00 will take best offer over $2,200.00

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Honda Loader for sale

View my Photos
B Jones

2002-04-23          37736

I've been looking for a loader for my 5518. I've got a few questions about the loader and its use if you don't mind. Can you tell me why you are selling it? I often wondered if the 5518 is too small for a loader? How safe would the loader be on a steep lot? Is the bucket large enough to make it worth while? Can you use the mower deck with the loader attached? Is it difficult to install and does it come with all of the neccessary hyd. and counter weights? I've got a few other questions and would like to discuss futher if you are willing.

Honda Loader for sale

View my Photos
gdmac345@yahoo.com

2002-05-07          38235

I have a real nice low hrs 5518 4sale if u have any friends interested it has a blower/blade and deck ....

Honda Loader for sale

View my Photos
Jon B.

2002-05-31          39213

To b.jones, Concerning your question concerning using a loader on a steep lot... BE CAREFULL !! Carring a load in the bucket raises the center of gravty. This can cause you to tip over sideways. Also, the extra weight out front removes traction from the rear tires. This can cause you to lose all braking when going up & down hills ( I have several large holes in my fence to prove it). I strongly reccomend using a loader only on a 4wd tractor and using rear counter weights... ....

Honda Loader for sale

View my Photos
mtgski

2002-11-12          44901

To B. Jones

I can answer your questions on the Honda 5518 Front End Loader.

I have a couple of Honda 5518 Front end loaders for sale as well as other new & used Honda HTA attachments; snowblowers, tillers, front blades, sweepers, 3 pt. hitches, turf tires, front, mid & rear mower decks, etc. to fit your 5518 or 5013 RT5000 & 6522 tractors. Send me an e-mail. markgradowski@yahoo.com ....

Honda Loader for sale

View my Photos
Brian Baker

2003-01-03          46898

I am looking for 3 of the snowblowers that fit these tractors; they went by 2 model numbers. Either SB752A or SB800A. I am also looking for 3 tillers for these tractors. They went by model number TL5040. Top dollar paid. Please call me at 845-344-5511. Thanks.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login