Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B7800 Remote Hydraulic How to

View my Photos
leejohn
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-21          144891

I'm putting remote hydraulic on my 05 B7800, off of the front loader PB. Right now it also runs my 3 point. My ? is does the remote valve have to have a PB on it to make the 3 point work?

Lee

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-22          144941

Are you really asking if the remote valve needs to be open or closed center? If you put a closed center valve on an open center system you will likely blow the pump instantly. ....

View my Photos
leejohn

2007-08-23          144948

The valve that I'm putting on is a open center with load checks. It can be used with a PB if I put the PB plug in. My ? is do I have to use the PB plug to make my 3 point work. Right now the PB off of loader valve is looped back to the 3 point. Thanks, Lee ....

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-08-23          144954

Short of "engineering" it, there's the method I sometimes use: "Guess I'll try it and see what happens" ....

View my Photos
leejohn

2007-08-23          144969

I guess I well just try it like you said, put I sure don't like to guess at things. Thanks Lee ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login