Go Bottom Go Bottom

Old kubota needs a loader

View my Photos
johnfundy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-04-11          109701

Looking for a FEL for my 1990 Kubota B6200, 4WD, MMM. I checked Koyker (not available), Woods (not available) and Allied/Farm King. The Allied is available and seems pretty robust. I do not have PS, and I thought of upgrading tractors, but my unit is in perfect condition, runs real strong, and the loader would only be occasional use. For the money and value, adding a loader to the old tractor might be better than thousands on a new CUT. Anyone with experience on FEL's for this tractor?

Thanks

John Fundy

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-04-12          109717

John just got a B-6100 hydro in trade at one of our stores. The unit has a kubota loader and the hydraulics work off a front pump driven from the crankshaft. I did watch the loader working although I did not drive it. For your refernence have it listed with a loader for 3995. The tractor is complete with a little dent on the right front of the hood but otherwise is complete and in average condition for it's age. ....

View my Photos
johnfundy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-04-12          109721

Thanks Art. I'm probably looking for something a little newer, maybe a little more HP, plus I need the MMM. If someone trades in a nice 7510 or similar, that would pique my interest.

Thanks again....It's a long season and I'm patient as "upgrading" is not nearly as urgent as the first machine.

John Fundy ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login