Go Bottom Go Bottom

BlackHawk Parts

View my Photos
davewarr
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-10-25          99197

Does some know where I could get parts for a 71/2 Blackhawk backhoe.

I came from a estate so I have no literature on it, but it is mounted on a Satoh Beaver mini tractor which was bought out by Mitzubishi and the dealer here says that he does'nt know anything about it.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

BlackHawk Parts

View my Photos
hardwood

2004-10-25          99202

I've heard the Blackhawk brand name for quite a few things, but don't know of a Blackhawk Backhoe Co. Waterloo Iowa is in Blackhawk county, and Waterloo being quite an industrual city it's possible that they could have been made there as there are quite a few companys in Waterloo called Blackhawk this or that. Perhaps a call to the Waterloo chamber of commerce would get you somewhere. Hopefully someone on the board will know the company you're loking for, but if not this might be a place to start. Best of luck. Frank. ....

BlackHawk Parts

View my Photos
cadsts

2009-04-08          161855

i'm not sure if this will help you - but thought i should let you know -- i bought my mitsubishi satho ( bull ) in 1985 with a 9 ft blackhawk hoe attached - blackhawk has since been out of buis and no-one that i've been able to find makes parts -- i had new pins and bushings made at a machine shop and all the hydraulics have been replaced off the shelf --good luck ....

BlackHawk Parts

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-04-08          161857

Welcome to the board sts. That post is going on 5 years old now, but maybe it'll help someone else LOL ....

BlackHawk Parts

View my Photos
cadsts

2009-04-09          161887

thank you -- i did see that but thought the same some-one may benifit from the message -- thanks again - may all your furrows be deep and straight -- cadsts ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login