Go Bottom Go Bottom

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
unit5alive
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-09-30          97408

Does anyone have one of these hoes? thinking about one for my bx2200 kubota,this hoe in there lit picture mounts to the frame,and has a subframe ,looks a lot like a bx22/23 copy! vs. a 3-point mount. any info would be great,thanks craig.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
AV8R
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-30          97414

Looks alot like the BX23 setup to me. By the look of this equipment I would believe that Woods is the OEM supplier to Kubota. Their FEL is almost exactly the same as mine (Kubota LA). ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
AV8R
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-10-04          97668

I asked my dealer about these. He quoted me "...about $5000..." for the kit. He couldn't tell me anything about it in detail, said he would send me some info when they got it. He also confirmed that the mount was "...very similar, almost identical in design, to the BX23..." ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
murphyg

2004-10-06          97790

AV8R, if you buy one of these let me know. I am thinking now that I should have bought a BX 23. Thanks, ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-10-06          97791

It won't be until next summer at the soonest, but I agree with the BX23 idea. I don't have much use at the moment for the 'hoe, but soon I will. My neighbor has a B7100 with a Woods FEL and 'hoe on it for now if I need, but... ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
oneace

2004-10-06          97802

The new woods sub compact hoes are very nice. They are how ever not available until some time next month( in my area any way) We have quite a few on order for our TZ line of tractors. ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
AV8R

2004-10-06          97806

...but they're orange! ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
oneace

2004-10-07          97873

They come in orange, blue, red, and green. ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-10-18          98698

MurphyG
Hi there and welcome
I cant stand it, do me a favor and go out to that tree in your pic #6 and get that pile of wood off the side of that tree! No reason for it to be on it! Sorry just a pet peeve of mine, I am not a tree hugger just a tree manager. ....

woods groundbreaker-x

View my Photos
murphyg

2004-10-19          98713

Brokenarrow,

You will be happy to know that wood has been moved and soon will be burned up. Is there a reason you should not stack wood between trees? These are 75 years old oak trees. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login