Go Bottom Go Bottom

back hoe bucket

View my Photos
mike/mi
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-04-22          53597

i have a nh 758c backhoe with 18in bucket.i have accuired a 24in bucket butt the pin size is different 18in has inch&quaterpins 24in bucket has inch&half any suggestions thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

back hoe bucket

View my Photos
hjp

2003-04-22          53599

use high carbon tubing and weld in a bushing if you do not plan to use the bucket on another tractor ....

back hoe bucket

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-04-23          53613

Even if you had a bushing that you installed it would probably hold for some time no matter what it was made of. You could put it in when installing the pin and still leave it for it's original purpose. ....

back hoe bucket

View my Photos
TomG

2003-04-23          53614

If the bucket is intended for the hoe, there's a good chance that sleeves are available or bushings are replaceable, so you might check for a conversion kit. I assume that the width between the loops and length of the arms the have been checked for compatibility with the hoe and that the pin sizes are the only problem.

If you haven't used the hoe and tractor with the larger bucket, you may find the hydraulics stall more easily when digging. The bigger bucket also is capable of putting greater stresses on the hoe and tractor.

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login