Go Bottom Go Bottom

Hinomoto rototiller

View my Photos
Rod Gage
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-08-27          19180

Have a 49 inch Hinomoto 3pt tiller with a wiped out tiller shaft support bearing, is otherwise excellent. Bearing appears to have single row plus seal in common case.Anyone have any knowledge here?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Hinomoto rototiller

View my Photos
Roger L.

2000-08-27          19182

Single row ball bearings are usually catalogued by size. If you can get your old one off and show it to the folks at any bearing house I bet they can sell you a replacement. Sometimes the numbers on the bearing are sufficient without having to take it off. Although a couple of big companies specify odd-ball sizes, most of the world uses common-sized bearings. If you don't have any luck, have a machinist measure your bearing and I'll try to see what I can come up with in my bearing books. ....

Hinomoto rototiller

View my Photos
roxanne mc coy

2000-08-28          19184

I'm sorry to butt in. Please, can anyone tell me how much is a fair market value for a Hinomoto C174 with a front loader, pto, 3 point hitch, diesel, 4wd, and rear scrapper and ripper. I am anxious to sell mine. It has about 1600 hrs.I think. Please, any offers? or suggestions? Rox - roxiem1@hotmail.com ....

Hinomoto rototiller

View my Photos
Jerri Neese

2000-08-28          19199

Roxanne, not sure I have the answer but you might try the Hinomoto board for some help. Link attached.

Out of curiosity, why are you selling the tractor? Need something larger, had troubles, etc.?

Jerri ....

Link:   Yahoo Hinomoto Owner's Club

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login