Go Bottom Go Bottom

3pt tiller

View my Photos
Chris
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-07-17          18035

What's a decent price for a 3pt tiller? I've seen the 5' King Kutter for around $1100 and some other name brands for a little more. It's for limited personal use so I don't need anything real bulletproof.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

3pt tiller

View my Photos
Bird Senter

2000-07-17          18037

Chris, that sounds like a decent price for that King Kutter, and I think (don't know for sure) that it'd be a pretty good implement. The last time I looked at one of the King Kutters the price was $1,299. And I'm using a 40" Bush Hog tiller that cost me $1,300 in 1995. ....

3pt tiller

View my Photos
Jerri Neese

2000-07-17          18042

Maybe offering more help here than is wanted, but wanted to say that almost all grey market tractors imported into this country come with a tiller. For one reason or another, they are not always sold with the tractor. Having said that, they are often available with a 5 to 6' model from Yanmar, Hinomoto, Shibaru, Mitsubishi and others for about $500.00 to $600.00. Anyway, just a thought. Currently, there are a few being auctioned on ebay.
Jerri ....

3pt tiller

View my Photos
droz

2000-07-18          18057

I purchased my King Kutter 5' tiller for $999. on sale last year and that is a standard price in this area. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login