Go Bottom Go Bottom

model 15 Int tiller

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-10-10          117702

NEED help. A buddy has a model 15 international tiller FOR A CUB CADET (the off white one). He had me make him a part for it so it will fit his tractor (not a cub cadet). He now finds out that the cub cadets power take off spins the opposit way that his other tractors spins???????? The gearing in the tiller is set up for the direction that the cub spins. (Is this making any sense??) So when he runs the tiller with his other tractor the tiller rotates backwards????????
PLEASE any help or insight to this matter also if you know of any solutions to it please inform me!
This guy is an older (back woods hickish) helluva nice guy and saves everything he can. (you all know the type)
I would like to help him and told him I would ask ya all! He does not partake in computer life so him coming here personelly is out of the question BUT if I can help him I am sure he will pass the word about Tractor point! This is the kinda guy who dont forget a man who does a favor for him,,, I like to help those kinda fella's
LOL
Thanks for anything you can offer me
Tom

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

model 15 Int tiller

View my Photos
JBarron
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-05          120458

Brokenarrow,

Sorry I can’t help you with the reverse gearing of the tiller. However, after checking out your pic’s you might be able to provide me with some valuable insight.

I’ve got a B3030 and need to purchase an implement to help prepare my deer food plots (2, 2, and 5 acres). I’m currently leaning toward the purchase of a 5 ft rotary tiller (KK II or CCM). The food plot soil is a little on the sandy side and has been worked for decades. Although I don’t have experience with a big tiller, I’m a little disappointed with the selection of disc/harrows I’ve seen for my tractor. My uncles 6 ft box disc/harrow (similar to what you have) appears a little big for my tractor. I think I’ll need a 5 footer with the smaller 14 inch disc’s (lower the overall profile) and the only harrows I’ve seen that fit this discription appear to be the lighter angle iron variety.

I’d appreciate your take on the best implement for the job at hand.

Johnny

model 15 Int tiller

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-12-05          120476

They not only turned backwards but at a different speed! They were used on the cub lowboys like models 154 184 and 185. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login