Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Branson this weekend

View my Photos
snoboy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-30          81524

Well I'm brand new to this forum but you'll probably be hearing from me often. I love forums and this coming weekend I will be the proud owner of a new Branson. I have not fully decided on which model but probably it will be the 3510 with the bL10 loader and the 7620 backhoe. We have 4 acres to clear/landscape and remove lots of snow in the winter. If any body knows the best snowblower for this rig please let me know. Thanx, Mike

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Branson this weekend

View my Photos
shortmagnum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-30          81545

Congratulations on getting the new tractor. Branson was the first CUT I actually tried at a local dealer and it was a smooth running, well made machine.
Dave ....

New Branson this weekend

View my Photos
CowlitzTractor
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-02          81941

All I can say is Good for you!
We use a Branson 4020 here at the shop for everything from moving raw materials(steel)Hay in my horse barn, moving dead John Deeres off of peoples trailers when they bring them in for repairs.Moving snow in town, hauling out all 3 neighbors elk just up the mountain from us.Plus, I've got ground that's nearly straight up and down,,, It's my favorite for running the chemical tank. (can't mow it because of stumps and steepness) Anyhow, I really don't think you could buy a better piece of machinery. I've sold & serviced Kiotis, Cub Cadets, China Tractors, greys, and more, so far the Bransons have been the least profitable but, it's been my personal favorite for my own needs. Second favorite is my Kioti that I use as a rental. It's puny but reliable as the day is long. Again Congrats! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login