Go Bottom Go Bottom

Nortrac 304C

View my Photos
dojeda
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-09-05          198725

Just got it recently. Implements (shredder and bucket) won't lift. Added 12 qts of hydraulic fuel (was completely empty), adjusted the valve under the seat, nothing happens. Appreciate your help.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Nortrac 304C

View my Photos
greyhorse
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-09-05          198726

Do not have a Nortrac, but on most Tractors the knob under the seat is used to control the pressure in the the 3PH. The valve controls the speed at which the implement drops, Tightened all the way it holds it.

Three gallons of Hydro added is a whole other thing..... it speaks of serious issues ....

Nortrac 304C

View my Photos
dojeda
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-09-05          198727

Implements worked for a mechanic but I didn't write down what he did. Just have to call him again. thanks for answering. ....

Nortrac 304C

View my Photos
greyhorse
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-09-05          198728

Ohh. That s a relief for you. If you have a smart phone video what he does so you can refer to it later. Seeing a video is great.

But the implements run on hydraulic fluid and you said you had none so you have more questions for him. :-( ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login