Go Bottom Go Bottom

montana tractors

View my Photos
hillbillyjim
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-01-07          103740

I see ads for M montanas and the LG montanas. Is there a defference in importers or just a new series of Koren tractors. Would you recommend one or the other. I am looking to buy 35 hp 4x4 with front loader some time before Oct. of 05.
Thanks
Hillbillyjim

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

montana tractors

View my Photos
timothyhillbill

2005-01-10          103885

I am also looking for info on LG Montanas. There seem to be three dealers in Missouri. All are advertising on eBay. There is one i found in Connecticut and at least one in Canada. Google search doesn't get you much. web site is linked to the CT dealer and is ok for info. The dealer on eBay "lgmontana" has a lot of the specs in his ads. One of the three ought to be close enough for you to visit. I am looking for a dependable cost effective alternative to the JD,Kubota,MF, NH tracks about 30-40 HP +/- for hilly 15 acre gentleman farm.
The Koreans seem to be a good idea, Kioti, Long(some are Korean), LG.The real key is having a dependable dealer and that's my issue, no one close.I would appreciate any feedback on the quality of the tracs, their technology, etc. Thanks
Bill ....

montana tractors

View my Photos
DK35vince

2005-01-10          103889

My neighbor has a FarmTrac 360 DTC (same basic machine as the Montana compacts I believe).
He seems to like it so far (around 130 hours).
It has the Mitsubishi 4 cylinder engine, sycro-shuttle, sycronized transmission, hydraulic rear remotes, foldable ROPS, Etc. ....

montana tractors

View my Photos
jd60kid

2005-01-20          104576

Hey guys im lookin at the montana 2740 w/ fel and 7 implements from a delaer in lebanon missouri for about 16000$
If any one knows of any montana dealers closer to St.Louis please reply. My e mail is Ronstatersalad aol.com

Thanks Alot,
Aaron ....

montana tractors

View my Photos
dfkrug
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-21          104625

I am going to the World Ag Expo in a few weeks just to see the new LG Montanas. It seems to me that if they can offer a 34 hp HST tractor with loader for <$16K and have the reliablily of some of the other Koreans (e.g. Kioti), then they may have a winner on their hands.

Now the only question is servicing dealers. All of the current dealers in the US can sell nationwide, apparently. I wonder what they do for local warranty service when the dealer is in Missouri and the buyer is in CA?

If anyone gets one of these, please post here! ....

montana tractors

View my Photos
jd60kid

2005-01-25          104914

where are the montana dealers in missouri????????? ....

montana tractors

View my Photos
hillbillyjim

2005-01-25          104921

Richland, Mexico, Maybe Sunset beach, Lebanon, Maybe Licking and somewhere around Springfield. I think I have seen ads in shoppers and trader mag for these locations.
Solved my problem on what to get,I bought an SX40 AGCO today
Hillbilly Jim ....

montana tractors

View my Photos
dfkrug
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-01-25          104934

The Montana Tractor site shows at least 13 dealers in MO. It does not give the names or towns, however.

http://www.montanatractors.com/

Hey, Hillbillyjim, have you tried any of the Montanas? Looks like you've got dealers on every corner!

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login