Go Bottom Go Bottom

which tractor to buy

View my Photos
ggondy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-23          140693

It's been along time since I bought a tractor my last one was a simplicity 7116. I looking at a dz22da with a 54inch mower,tiller and a fel. I have 2 acres to mow and the ground is not very level. I also would like to till a 100x 100 area for a garden. I haven't heard a whole lot on how the tz22da are performing and I'm trying to decide between the dz22da and the kubota bx2350.
The only info I've heard was from a dealer that cares both of these tractors and he said that the NH has alot more warrenty work being done it then the kubota but there both good tractors.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

which tractor to buy

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-25          140723

Two acres more or less I always say to get the largest deck unless looking at a collection system. The unlevelness of the yard might bring some advanatge to owning a tractor to do some excavating work to make the yard more attarctive. The deck should be wide to assist in trimming(I'm lazy,who wants to have to push mow when you own a tractor). If you can get around everything in your yard with a 60" deck do it as it also makes the turning circle smaller. I sell both tractors as well and would tell you the same about the two makes. It is really hard to beat the Kubotas for initial build quality across there line-up. I can't say any company is perfect but they seem to be on the top of the pack for design and build quality. ....

which tractor to buy

View my Photos
singlespeed
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-02-02          151044

I sell and service both brands and I think the New holland is a alot stronger machine, but either is a good buy. ....

which tractor to buy

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-02-02          151045

Gondy: Are you dealing with J&R Tractor by any chance? They're good guys to deal with. And if you can get a Ford Employee Discount --jump on it! I saved over $3000 on my TC33D and $8000 on my LS185.b skid steer through them. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login