Go Bottom Go Bottom

TZ25DA and Front Mount Blower Questions

View my Photos
redrum
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-10-30          136432

Hi;

I purchased a TZ25DA, MMM, FL, and Front Blower this summer. The dealership has been less than responsive, but their reputation for service quality is good (I guess sometimes I just question the answers to my questions).

Anyhow, I have mounted the Front Blower for the first time and I have a few questions that maybe the group could help on:

1) I had the tractor/mower manual and the blower manual, but neither covered the mouting of the cylinder/mount assembly to the front of the tractor. I figured it out, but if there is a manual which covers this, it might cover service, expolded parts list etc. Anyone know? The dealer is checking but....

2) The color coded rings had me hook the blower to Red and Blue which is loader bucket tilt, not raise lower. It seems to me as though it should be raise/lower so that you could allow the blower to "float" like the bucket. The dealer seems to think that they put on the wrong rings, but....

Also, the loader manual gave good info on how to operate, same as the tractor, and the mower. I don't have anything for the blower, which makes me a bit uneasy....

As for the tractor, the combo of well built, good price at a family owned dealer, good power for a small machine, good instrumentation, and thought out impement attach/detach, I like the machine. I did think about the Kabota and the Massey (really liked this machine), but the 0% for 4 years and good price sealed the deal for NH. All machines seemed of equal quality and each had their quirks.

Thanks for any help that you can provide

RR

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
SURRYEQUIP

2006-10-31          136443

YOUR DEALER CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH AN ONLINE PARTS LOOKUP- BRAND NEW FROM NH ....

View my Photos
redrum

2006-11-01          136491

Hi;

I am looking for more than parts as Surry implies. Can anyone help with the snowblower "float" question?

Thanks;

RR ....

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-11-02          136501

For get the colored rings. They are wrong. Once again the dealer was too cheap or lazy to put the yellow and green ones on. what you need to do is disconnect from the Blue and red and plug in to the yellow and green. Might get ti wrong the first time but no damage will result just flip them till you get float. the sub frame comes with its own manual. ....

View my Photos
wny770

2006-11-05          136617

What does a front mount blowr cost for the TZ25DA? ....

View my Photos
redrum

2006-11-05          136622

Hi;

About 2,200 for 50" two stage. The whole mounting subframe makes you understand why it is this expensive. Easy attach/detach once the subframe is on. This makes in an easy swap with FEL.

RR ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login