Go Bottom Go Bottom

hyrdrolic problems-new holland 1630

View my Photos
gene garver
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-13          126025

I have a 1999 New holland Boomer 1630 w/ hydrostate trans. The problem is I keep blowing the 90 degree shaped hose by the cooler(three times). I had it to the shop and they said pressures are in normal range. the tractor has been doggie but if i use the lift or three point it runs better. Is there a sensor and valve in the hydro system that could have probelms creating to much pressure.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-13          126074

Gene the pressures may be right but they aren't supposed to be on high with no relief. I would have to say that the hydralics are staying on demand with what info you gave us here. To activate the hitch and have relief from the pressure for more power on constant use would be negative on hydraulics power consumption. I'd first check all hitch levers to assure they are in there proper positions. ....

View my Photos
nhman

2006-03-23          126592

try talking to youre dealer service department. there is a kit to change those poor hoses to the style that have fittings on the ends ....

View my Photos
Gearhead

2006-03-25          126656

Ther is a update kit to change the cooler lines around to the new style that is on the new tractors, ask your dealer to look in assit and he will find it, should be around 70 to 100 dollars i think. For your low power problem check the adjustment on your three point arms, lower it set throttle about half and fully raise them, ther should be about an inch to an inch and a half play at the top. If ther isn't the hitch is sending the pump into releif. Ther a link in the back to adjust this just a small rod with two nuts on it, run them back and forth to adjust this and test the same as befor.

View my Photos
genegarver

2006-03-28          126773

the adjustment linkage is broke. the lever under the seat that it connects to won't move by hand. I am thinking of removing the seat and looking into things. any suggestions? the dealer is not across the state but if it is an easy fix i would hate to send it off. in checking the three point the motor runs fine in the down position but struggles when it is raised. thanks ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login