Go Bottom Go Bottom

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
ourducks123
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-06-16          112445

I am trying to decide between a New Holland TC30 with a loader and hydro trans or a Kubota L2800 set up the same way. Which do you feel is the better more reliable tractor. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-06-16          112465

My biased opinion would be the TC30. Are they new or used? ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
ourducks123

2005-06-16          112469

I am currently looking at new. I looked for some used tractors but it seemed like you would drive all over the state to possibly look at worn out tractors. NH told me about 17k for the tractor bucket hydro trans and a canopy and bumper but I think this is still negotible. I am leaning toward NH because of the financing plan they have available right now. Thank You for your advice ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-06-17          112500

Ducks I can tell you that I have owned a TC33D for just over 3 years and it has perfomed great. I have no problems with NH. My brother bought a kubota around the same time I did and has had several problems with it. He uses his commercially I do not and all his issues were handled by his dealer to his satisfaction. I was originally going to buy a TC30 but when I saw the 33 I changed my mind. Good Luck. ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
BillMullens

2005-06-18          112536

I love my TC29 and the TC30 is a lot like it. Only problem was a cracked piece of plastic that was replaced under warranty; I just turned over 600 hours at about 5 years old. Still, the dealer is the most important decision. I'd say buy from the dealer that treats you the best and has the best reputation.

Good luck,
Bill ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
tractorbrad

2005-06-18          112541

I've had my 33D for two years and it has been flawless. A friend has had his 1715 for eight or nine years and has never had any problems with it. The class II New Hollands seem to be very reliable tractors but as others have mentioned a good dealer is a very important part of the equation. Good luck with your new machine and here's hoping it's Blue. ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
AV8R

2005-06-18          112543

I think you'll find both to be very reliable and high quality tractors. But, you're asking a loaded question, kinda like Fords verses Chevys. Just cause your cousin says "Kubotas eat New Hollands" (or whatever) don't make it so.

You need to go to both dealers and TRY OUT both machines and see which machine fits you better, which dealership gives you a better "feel" for their services, which dealership treats you better and make your decision off of that data. In the end, your dealer relationship and their support will mean a whole lot more to you than what color the hood is painted.

Just my $.02 ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
tw-20ford

2005-06-23          112669

We have a tc29d new holland with the same setup. It works great! I'd go with the tc30. ....

new holland or kubota

View my Photos
ourducks123

2005-06-23          112687

We purchased a TC30 today! We got the 4wd hydrostatic with the NH7308 loader industrial tires and a 5' box blade. They beat Kubotas price and had the 2.9 apr. Thank You to everyone who responded ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login