Go Bottom Go Bottom

How Reliable TC35a looking to purchase

View my Photos
johnathon
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-09-13          96361

I am looking at purchasing a new tractor. The New Holland TC35a seems to be a good deal with a 5' Bush hog for $15500. I have about 10 acres that needs to be cut down and 2 acres needs to be plowed. Would this tractor be sufficiant for my needs? Most of the dealers are trying to sell me more HP, others say I do not even need this much. Can someone who knows what this tractor is capable of lend this begginer farmer some guidence?
Thanks for your help

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Woodie

2004-09-13          96373

I've got a similar scene - 10 acres and small garden , I'm pretty happy with my TC33 with loader handles my 60" brush hog, tiller and snowblower fine. Depends if you got a lot of saplings to whack and how are you plowing with "2 bottom plow'; or tiller? ....

View my Photos
johnathon

2004-10-04          97619

Hey Woodie,

Finally received my TC35a friday. I had to laugh because all the neighbors seen it being delievered. So most of Friday and saturday I spent showing it off. I did eventually got to bush hog about an acre and it went through it with no problems.Everything seems to be working fine. Then of course it got to raining and continued throught the rest of the weekend so I did not get to do much else. But so far so good. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login