Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
deamtn
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-08-31          95200

I have been looking into the TC 40 DA and a Kubota L3830 both with FEL, quick detach HD bucket. I had pretty much settled on the Kubota. One of my dealers today called and has a 2004 TC 40 DA on rent to a farmer that is due to come in mid September. He states that they are using the tractor to pull tabacoo wagon. He is estimating it will have around 175 hours on the machine and any body blemishes will be taken care of along with any touch up painting required, also they would pull all the maintenance on the unit. The unit has only been out a couple of months and will carry the same original warranty and they will add the 16la loader quick detach and hd loader for $18,000.00. Does anyone have a feel for this pricing?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-03          95529

That sounds like a good deal to me. As long as they stand behind it 100%. ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-09-04          95582

deamtm
How long would you assume it may take you to put on 175 hours? For me that amount of hours would NOT be worth $2k
to me. In my world 175 hours will end up being atleast 2 years worth or use and maybe 3. Nope for me to of bought a used tractor with that many hours it would have to be around 16k to even consider it. Just me though and not rying to tell ya what to do!
good luck ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
deamtn

2004-09-04          95590

I have been talking to my dealer again and he advises me that these were rental units. He has now also offered a TC 45 DA for $20K with new 16 LA loader with a quick detach HD bucket, bolt on tooth bar and loaded tires with approx. 80 hours. What woulld you expect to pay for a tractor like this in like new condition? ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-09-04          95592

Again sounds right to me. Hour on these machines play a very small role in there resale value. It is the condition of the unit in question, and whether the maintenance was up on it. 175 hours is just a drop in the bucket compared to how many hours are on it where it is retired, probably long after you do. I have seen some tc40 and 45 with well over 2000 hours on them and still run like a top. ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2004-09-05          95653

That sounds more like it. Only 80 hours and 5 more pony's for 2k more? I like that deal better! ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
deamtn

2004-09-06          95735

I appreciate all the comments on my posting. Out of all only one doesn't seem to thinks that this is good deal. I am going to be talking to the dealer tomorrow and try to negoiate a couple of additional items added to the TC45, such as a front brush guard and a rear remote. If I can get him to throw these items in I have pretty much desided to go with the TC45. He has also offered a New Kubota L4330 DT with a 723 FEL otherwise equiped the same as the TC45. Any additional comments will be appreciated. ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
mwright

2005-01-09          103876

The price you have been quoted sounds pretty good. I'm looking at a 2004 TC40a for 18,900 with 4wd and loader with qt and my dealer will not negotiate. ....

TC 40 DA PRICING

View my Photos
jamese

2005-01-11          103986

I would check with Tarheel Tractor in Lenoir,NC,,they gave me a super deal! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login