Go Bottom Go Bottom

GT18 Price

View my Photos
gfitzg7546@aol.com
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-15          79993

I found a used 2001'GT18 garden tractor with snowblower for sale. It shows 31 hours on it and seems to be in good mechanical condition. Cosmetically, it appears the machine was kept under a car port or tarped off outside. A lot of edges, hardware, wheels are showing some rust. The hood has some scratches and a couple minor dents(mostly from the snowblower).Owned by a roughneck I guess! What do you think its worth? The dealer wants about 7 for a new unit with a mower. Would you take a chance?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

GT18 Price

View my Photos
sergeant
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-18          80343

Well according the the 2003 Grounds maintenance equipment Blue Booh prices good until 01 April 2004 In excellent condition the tractoe with snowblower is worth high $4,564 and In good-average condition the Tractor and snow blower are worth a High of $3,960 If it working mechanicly and other than the few spots of rust I think the tractor would be woth getting the tractor and snow blower combo are woth more if the tractor has mowing deck included with it. Basicly the New Holland GT18 In a clone of a Toro 5Xi. Because Toro Produces the Yard and Garden tractors for New Holland. So Toro attachments will worth with this tractor as well as a Kwik-way bucket loader. The GT18 is quit a versitall Garden tractor. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login