Go Bottom Go Bottom

TZ18 price

View my Photos
semnpeter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-12-12          120894

I am looking for a small tractor for my acerage and stop in and got a price quaote from a NH dealer.
A NH TZ18DA witj a LA loader no mower. I was qoated 15300 list price sale to me 13,850. I think this salesman is full of it. Maybe this is why he has his house listed for sale at 379K.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ18 price

View my Photos
SEMNPETER

2005-12-12          120895

Sorry about the poor spelling in to big of a hurry ....

TZ18 price

View my Photos
Cory

2006-01-30          123771

That's about 3k more than the quote I received from Theros Equipement in Warrenton, Va (Brian). And That is with the tires filled as well for added weight...the TZ25 was only $800 dollars more...which is probably what I will go with. Yeah, your quote was high. its a bit high. Great tractor though. ....

TZ18 price

View my Photos
RichieC

2008-02-19          151473

I bought the same tractor 3 years ago [brand new] with frontloader & 60" mowing deck for $11,000.00 This is a very decent tractor & I have steep property that htis tractor handles without a problem. I recently added a Woods BH & still mow with the FL & BH attached. ....

TZ18 price

View my Photos
MackVision
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-06-21          163542

you mow with the BH and FEL attached? Wouldnt that screw up your mowing height setting? as well as the added weight wouldnt that make for some hard turning? It drives me nuts mowing with the FEL on.
On another note.....I got my TZ22DA non sensitrak, FEL, MMM 60, for 14000 out the door in spring of 05...thought it was a good deal, however not impressed with my dealers service..I do my own maitenance, and it runs like a champ! You wont go wrong with this machine, in my mind it was the best choice. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login