Go Bottom Go Bottom

STAY AWAY FROM AZ TRACTOR SALES IN PHOENIX

View my Photos
azcowboy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-04-03          198294

The Mitsubishi 2650D that I acquired from AZ Tractor Sales that supposedly came to me as a refurbished tractor, just like a new one! First the power steering shaft started squirting hydraulic fluid onto your feet as the top seal in the steering column started leaking. I couldn't find anyone local to repair it so I took it back to AZ Tractor and they fixed it at a cost of $1000. It started leaking after less than 10 hours of me taking ownership of it but the warranty was only good for two weeks. The one of the loader hydraulic cylinders started leaking, that cost me about $100. Two weeks later it started leaking again and that cost me another $100. Now after only 60 run hours the tractor often times does not produce power to the wheels in high gear, it just sets there with it in gear and the clutch released. I put it into a closer shop to me and they broke it down for $2300 and didn't find anything specific and I brought it home last week. Now it's doing the same thing. At least this shop is honoring their work and even came out to the house and picked it up for me and returned it to the shop. I can only hope that they find the problem. AZ Tractor Sales advertises "reconditioned" tractors but they aren't really reconditioned. Maybe cosmetically they look brand new, but when there is a major problem, they will not help you. SO, when I get it running correctly, it will go up for sale and I have my eyes on a new Kioti! But meantime, stay away from Jack and his AZ Tractor Sales in Chandler, AZ!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
lsheaffer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-04-03          198295

I didn't realize you had that many problems with your tractor. The y buy the parts tractors from Japan, repaint them turn the hour meter back to zero ?& fix them enough to sell them. They used to give a 90 day warranty. Since I sell parts, I've come across some real horror stories. Your is one of them. ....

Link:   japanese tractor parts

View my Photos
azcowboy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-04-22          198353

UPDATE: The tractor has now been in the repair shop (beyond the first visit) in another repair shop (due to me distrust of AZ Tractor) three times. When in the high range and under load, the tractor has no power to the wheels. Meaning either with a bucket load OR a box blade load, while in high range, it presents no power to the wheels. The first time it was broken in two, the shop found very little indication of the problem other than the need to replace a few bearing and cleaning up a few burrs on a a couple of gears, nothing else was obviously in need of repair. Put back together and a charge of $2400 ($2300 of which was just labor) later, it was experiencing the same problem. Back into the shop at no cost of pick up/delivery (a really great help for me) AND NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR LABOR, broken in two and this time put in a new clutch (cost of parts only at $450).....still experiencing the same problem. Now here I sit with a tractor with only a little more than 100 hours or so on it, and I'm out almost $3000.......this on a tractor from AZ Tractor that was to come to me in a "like new condition!!!!!!!!" And I still have little to no power in the high range while under load. It did NOT have this problem originally but now with three grand out-of-pocket and still not a fully operational tractor. I can't sell it like it is, more money is going to have to be put into it to get it fully operational. So bottom line;;;;;;;STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM AZ TRACTOR! They sell shitty equipment, refuse to honor what the owner says that he will. Jack (OWNER) will tell you whatever he needs to in order to get you to buy from him.........MY ADVICE IS SIMPLE;;;;;; LIKE WHAT WE LEARNED IN BASIC ECONOMICS CLASS IN COLLEGE...........LET THE BUYER BEWARE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login