Go Bottom Go Bottom

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
Tweetot
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-01          147629

I just acquired a Gray Market Mitsubishi D2650FD refurb. I have beem a mechanic for 40 yeas so I checked it well before I got it. Runs great and seems to be just what I have been wanting for a while. The loader has allowed me to do in a day what used to take a few weeks. I have 2 Belarus 250AS tractors that I love and they are relegated to bush-hogging and cultivating. I got the 2650 for the loader, raking, post hole digger and also toting a trailer around. That being said I would like to get a set of service and parts manuals. I searched the web and found that the 2650 is not as common as other 3 Diamond tractors. Anyone have a good source I could hook up with?

Thanks,

Tweetot
Many, LA

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
lsheaffer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-03          147701

I can supply you manuals & parts. ....

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
Tweetot

2007-11-06          147882

Let me know about the prices of the service and parts manuals and how to pay for them.

Thanks,

Thom Bird
Many, LA ....

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
STANWOOD
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-03-13          152133

Just wondering if you were able to obtain the manuals for your D2650FD. I am presently looking at one for sale in my area but I am concerned that I cannot find the maintenance manuals or a part supplier. Any help? Thanks, Stanwood ....

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
lsheaffer

2008-03-13          152140

Email me at parts at sheaftractor.net for manuals & parts. ....

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
azcowboy

2019-04-22          198354

I have a 2650 D that has been an absolute pain in the ass for me. I acquired it from AZ TRACTOR SALES here in Phoenix last year. It came to me as a completely reconditioned tractor, "in like new condition." 6 mos later I have put over $3000 into it and my problem is NOT resolved. AZ Tractor is not doing the repair at this time since I highly distrust them. Under load and in the high range there is minimal to no power to the wheels whether it be a loaded front end loader or a full box blade of dirt, it will not move, it just sits there. Had it broken down and inspected and replaced a few bearings the first time. No fix. Put it back into the shop, replaced the clutch (tractor has about 100 hours of light dirt moving work), still have the problem. Now must go back into the shop again. No one seems to know what the problem is and at this point I feel like I'm just throwing good money after bad! Wanting to sell it but can't in it's current condition. At this point in time I have a total of over ten grand into it with the purchase price and repairs and it is quickly becoming just a huge boat anchor. With $10,000 into it I can never recoup it. Trade in value as it is? $3500......have you ever experienced the power loss problem or know of anyone that has that could give me a much needed sense of direction at this point???????? Thanks in advance.... ....

D2650FD Tractor

View my Photos
azcowboy

2019-04-22          198355

Contact lschafer on this site. He provided the manuals to me and man, are they detailed...... ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login