Go Bottom Go Bottom

Long 350 low Hydraulic fluid slow loader

View my Photos
tew_iii
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-08-23          184712

Im a little new to this, so yall hang with me. Not sure year model, but pretty old, long 350. do the hydrolic chamber and the transmission chamber run off same oil? I cant find a fill plug or dipstick that would be just for the hydrolics. I can only find the transmission fill plug and dipstick. I was using the tractor the other day and noticed as i was working the hydrolics started becoming VERY slow to lift and wouldnt lift all the way up. I checked the transmission oil and it was completely empty, so i refilled that compartment, but hydrolics still not acting right. Didnt know if i need to put hydrolic fluid somewhere else, or bleed the lines or what. The metal line running from the hydrolic pump on the engine block back to the hydrolics was making a weird vibrating noise and it was vibrating pretty bad. Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Long 350 low Hydraulic fluid slow loader

View my Photos
nathanlann
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-08-24          184718

Hello my name is Nathan And i Work For LongParts.com as for the hydraulics and the transmission yes they do run off the same fluid filled thru the transmission and there is a possibility that there is air in the lines so yes bleeding air would be appropriate if there is any other questions feel free to ask ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login